Do you know you can get a glowing or smooth skin without going to the parlor? Here are some tips which will help you to do this
- Mesh a piece of papaya on your face and neck for 15 minutes. It will make your skin fresh and smooth.
- Apply paste of dried orange peel power with some milk cream on your face for 10 minutes then wash it with fresh water. Your skin will glow and become soft and smooth.
- Apply honey on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Its makes the skin glowing and clean.
- Mix oats powder with rose water. Then apply it on your face for 25 minutes. It provides a glowing skin
- Mix Gram flour, a pinch of Tamarind powder and a few drops of honey and olive oil on the face and washing if off with fresh water after 15 minutes removes dryness of the skin.
- Banana is also helpful to make your skin glowing and smoothing. Mesh a banana with milk and apply it on your face for 20 minute. Then wash it with cold water.
- Paste of walnut powder, honey and lemon juice is also a natural way to get the glowing skin. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it with cold water.
- Apply the egg’s white part on your face and leave it for 20 minutes then wash it with cold water. It will make your skin glowing.
Beside of these tips it is also necessary for healthy and glowing skin to protect it from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Have plenty of water, minimum 8-10 glasses a day. Wash your face twice a day. Have a balanced diet. Avoid stress and sleep minimum six hours daily.