Dark skin complexion or uneven skin tone is not what women dream of. Light, fair, even skin tone is what most of the woman wish for. For them the uneven complexion makes them look unattractive and so they think that if they have fair complexion then they would look more beautiful and gorgeous than what they are now. There are many ways of whitening the skin like using whitening creams, applying sun block so that you don’t get more dark complexion and others. But sometimes these products contain chemicals which can cause irritation and could be harmful to the skin. So, instead of going with these products you can go with home made products, which can help you to brighten up your skin complexion. As they are natural they won’t cause much harm to the skin. If you are allergic to some things then you should avoid using them.
Some home remedies for brightening up the skin tone are as follows:
– Honey is a good ingredient for getting fair skin from a darker one. Heat some honey in a pan and let it cool. After it has cooled off, simply apply it on your face and neck and wherever you feel you have uneven skin tone. Let it be there for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with cool water or lukewarm water. Remember one thing honey is not a good option summers, therefore use it in autumn or winter season.
– You can use honey in another way too. Like mixing honey with lemon juice. Apply this paste for 15 minutes and then wash the face. By doing this regularly for some weeks you will see the lightening in your skin complexion and your skin would start becoming fairer.
– Sandalwood is also a good thing which can be helpful in making the skin fair. Prepare sandalwood powder and add lemon juice, cucumber juice and tomato juice in it to make a fine paste. Apply this paste evenly on all over the face and neck for at least 20 minutes. After this you can wipe your face with some damp cloth or wash it off with cold water. Sandalwood and tomato have the quality of making the skin glow and smooth whereas lemon and cucumber will lighten up the dark/uneven skin tone.
– Orange too has certain properties which would help in whitening the skin. Dry out orange peels and crush them with the help of blender. In this crushed powder add milk or yogurt and mix them properly. Apply this mixture on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. After this you can rinse it off with cold or lukewarm water. Due to acidic property of orange, make sure that you apply this mask a bit away from the eyes, as if this mask enters your eyes then it can be harmful.
– Egg whites can be used to get a brightened skin tone. Separate out egg whites from egg yolk and add lemon juice and to nullify the smell of egg whites, add some fragrance oils like olive oil or jojoba oil. Prepare a mask out of this and apply it on the face and neck and let it be there for 20 minutes. After this you can wash your face. By doing this regularly you will see that your skin tone has lightened up.
Apart from these tips, if you use almonds, oat meals, potatoes and papaya then also you will get fair and white skin. Get fair, light and even skin tone with above tips.