A facial at saloon or spa once in a month is a boon for the skin. The skin becomes clean, clear and glows, but going to spa for facials is expensive. Therefore, why not try doing the facial at home. Doing the facial at home is easy and less expensive than getting it done at spa. It can be done only if you have ample amount of time at home. Though the creams that are used by professionals are not used, the result that you get is the same. The face becomes soft, smooth and starts glowing. If you ever thought that doing facial is a tough thing to do, then you can follow the tips given below and you will be able to do it really easily by yourself at home.
Here are some tips for doing facial at home:
- The first and the foremost step in doing facial is to cleanse the skin. Use some good cleanser like cleansing milk or some good face-wash to clean the face. Rub it in circular way on the face for 5-10 minutes and then take it off with the help of cotton. Don’t splash water on the face.
- If you have some scrub at home then massage the face with the scrub. Don’t scrub in a very harsh manner as it is not good for the skin. To clear out the remains of the scrub wash it away with cold water and cotton.
- If you have some creams/moisturizer at home than massage it for 10 minutes in circular way. Start from forehead and go downwards. Eyes, upper lip and cheek portion should be massaged properly.
- Next step is to open the pores. For this keep hot water bowl besides you and intake the steam emerging from it. Close your head with the help of a towel so that the heat of steam properly settles down on your face. This opens up the pores so that if any blackhead or whitehead is there it can be removed without much difficulty.
- You can buy blackhead remover or by using nail remove any blackheads on the face. Be careful while doing this as there are chances of skin getting damaged.
- Last but not the least apply face pack to close the pores. Pores should be closed so that dirt and germs don’t gather and create problem for the skin. Home made face-pack consisting of fuller’s earth and rose water or aloe vera, egg and apple juice or honey and curd can be made at home and applied on to the face. Leave the pack on the face for at least 15 minutes. When you are letting the mask to settle down, you can put on cucumber slices on your eyes. Afterwards when you wash your face with cold water you will see that your face will glow.
Applying facial on the face and neck gives them a chance to glow. Doing it once in a month or in 2 weeks allows the skin to become soft and shiny. Doing facial at home with natural ingredients allows no harmful damage to the skin and leaves it clean.