Women always love to look beautiful and pretty. They would do everything which is possible to make their skin glow. There are different types of skin and so the procedure which should be followed in order to get best results for the skin, would differ accordingly. Oily skin, dry skin, normal skin and combination skin are the types of the skin. Every skin type has its pros and cons and therefore the materials that are used to make the skin softer, smoother and fairer would be different. To make your skin glowing and free from the blemishes you would have to use face packs. They are used to increase the glow and the brightness of your skin. Face packs can be made out of natural materials or you can use readymade face packs that are available in market. Ready made face packs has to be used with caution as they could contain other ingredients that would not be suitable for your skin type. If you aren’t a pro at analyzing the contents of your face pack then you should do some research before using them.
Over here some natural face packs are mentioned which are useful if you have oily skin:
- Potato is considered as a very good vegetable for oily skin. It will help to control the extra oil production and will keep it normal. Take out some potato juice and mix it with fuller’s earth. Use this pack and apply it on the face and keep for at least 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cold or lukewarm water.
- Pack made from papaya is also a good thing to increase the facial glow. Mash papaya and simply put it on the face. After 20-30 minutes wash your face with water.
- Make a pack by mixing turmeric powder and milk and apply it on the face. This pack is not just for face, you can apply it on whole body. After applying the pack wash it off with cold water after 20 minutes. The face will start glowing after this pack has been properly rinsed but for maintaining the facial brightness it is recommended that you use this pack regularly i.e. once in two weeks.
- Strawberries are considered as a very good fruit to maintain the oils of oily skin. Mash some strawberries and mix it with fuller’s earth, rosewater, brandy and breadcrumbs. Keep the mask for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with water. This face pack improves the shine of the face and will clean out any dirt and germs hidden in the pores.
- Egg and honey can be mixed to prepare a mask to be applied on the face. Take the egg white and 5-6 spoons of honey and put that mask on face for around 10 minutes. Honey helps in increasing the glow of the face. You can heat the honey first and then mix it with egg white but make sure that the facemask has settled to room temperature when you are applying on the face. This face pack is suitable to be used in winters only as honey is not suitable for skin in summer time.
- Lemon juice is also good for oily skin. It helps in maintaining the oils of the skin. Mix lemon juice with honey, yogurt and egg white and apply this facial pack on the face for 20-30 minutes. Then rinse it off with cold water and you can see instant glow on your face.
Face packs are very important for the face as they help in increasing the glow of the face. They brighten the face and whenever you are going to any special occasion so at that time you can make use of facial masks to increase the brightness naturally. Though there are creams and lotions available in the market these days, but they contain chemicals and these chemicals can affect the skin. So, it is advised to use natural face packs which are mentioned above.