Acne is one of the most common skin problems that occurs due to the overproduction of oil by the oil glands in the skin. Pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads are the different form of acne. Acne ruins the beauty of skin and sometimes its painful physically as well as mentally. In order to get a healthy and glowing skin it is necessary to prevent them. Fortunately, there are some tricks you can use to stop it from happening.
– Drink at least 8-glasses of water daily. It cleanses the body and flushes out harmful toxins and also helps in eliminating acne.
– Your diet also affects your skin, therefore you should take healthy diet which includes fruits and vegetables and should stay away from oily and fatty foods which is one of the main reason for acne problem.
– You should wash your face 2-3 times a day with an oil free soap or face wash and you shouldn’t touch your skin frequently.
– Some people do pop or squeeze acne pimples. It doesn’t helps at all. It will just spread the acne infection and create more acne as well as scars. Therefore, you should avoid this habit in order to stop acne from spreading to other unaffected areas.
– Another way to treat acne is to place a thin tomato slice over the area, which is infected. It helps to kill the bacteria, which is the main cause for the acne issues.
– Garlic is a very useful home remedy for acne treatments. It has antioxidants, which helps to keep your skin in looking great. You can apply it simply by cutting the clove and rubbing it on the acne.
– Paste of fenugreek leaves is also a very good home remedy for the acne. Apply it on the face every night for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
– The watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is also a highly effective natural treatment to fight against acne. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which helps in clearing up your skin. It’s one of the best herbs for skin.
– Another great home remedy for acne is to apply a paste of turmeric powder and mint juice on your face for 30 minutes or so, and then wash it with lukewarm water.
– In the end it is important that you avoid oil based makeup products and also make a habit of removing your make up before going to the bed, no matter how tired or lazy you feel about it.