The beauty of your face is of utmost importance that I guess you already know. Moreover, hair does plays an important role in maintaining the looks that also you would know. Hair has to be in good condition so that you can look beautiful. That is why many women try out different hairstyles and shades in order to look their best. Some people naturally have great hair and some people are just fed up with the hair problems. There are many hair related problems, which could happen, like getting dandruff, hair fall, dry and rough hair, etc. If you have one of these problems and if it is about dandruff then you don’t need to get worried as all the problems do have their solutions and can be easily solved.
Below are some tips for removing dandruff:
- Dandruff is mainly seen in women with oily skin. You have to take much more care of your hair if you want to remove the dandruff from the scalp. You should wash your hair regularly. You must use good anti-dandruff shampoo until the white flakes becomes some what invisible. After that, you can lighten the use of the shampoo up to 2-3 times a week.
- Increased stress means more dandruff in your hair. In this kind of situations instead of helping, it does the opposite thing. Therefore, it is advisable that you should stay away from stress in order to maintain lower percentage of dandruff. You should perform exercises, yoga or meditations to release the stress.
- Staying in sunlight can also affect the condition of hair. So, select the shampoos which have proper SPF and can help protect against the effect of UV rays that the sun emits.
Apply limewater to the scalp and massage it properly when washing hair. This reduces the amount of dandruff and thus with frequent use of it, the dandruff can be stopped.
- Dandruff isn’t just limited to the people who have oily skin. If you have dry scalp than dandruff can be found there also. If you have dry scalp than you should massage the scalp properly with good oils. Olive oil, almond oil and coconut oil are the recommended ones. Proper massaging helps to retain the natural oils of the hair and thus it decreases the dandruff.
- Applying the paste of fenugreek seeds soaked in water, before one hour of washing the hair is advisable to remove the dandruff.
Dandruff can also occur when you share combs or towels with others. Others might have dandruff and due to sharing of a comb or a towel, it can travel to your hair.
- It is advisable to visit a doctor and take some professional advice, if the percentage of dandruff is increasing day by day.
Hair without dandruff looks great and it can be styled easily too. Moreover, it allows you to wear black clothes, as there is no fear of having dandruff on the shoulders of the dress. The above given tips can be followed, if you want to get rid of dandruff problem and want to get shiny and smooth dandruff free hair. One just has to dedicatedly go after it and sort out the root cause, which is creating the problem.