Women like to look beautiful and pretty. They always want that other people would complement them for their beauty. But face and skin are never perfect, it has some or the other flaws in it. Skin tone mismatch, dark circles under the eyes; puffy eyes are some of the flaws which a woman can have and these flaws just destroys the look of the face. You can try some natural remedies or home-made remedies or even makeup tricks to get rid of this issues or just hide this problems temporarily until they go off. One thing that is important to keep in mind is not to get over stressed with this kind of situations as getting stressed out on this issues would not help but just ruin the scenario.
Here, some tips for hiding puffy eyes are mentioned:
- Wash your eyes with cold water in the morning when you get up. This will allow the blood to circulate which is stuck around the eyes. This will help to remove the puffiness under the eyes.
- You can also keep either the cucumber slices or cold tea bags or wet cloth on the eyes for 5-7 minutes. All these things help to keep the eyes cool and remove any redness or puffiness under the eyes.
- Puffy eyes can be caused due to some allergy or some lack of diet or by crying or lack of proper sleep. Any of this can be the reason. But if it is due to some allergy then you should stay away from the thing which causes puffiness under the eyes. It is advisable to get 6-8 hours undisturbed sleep as if you sleep late then there are chances of getting puffy eyes in the morning. You should eat and drink properly everyday as it affects how you look.
- Makeup can be used to hide puffiness around the eyes. Puffiness can be on both the eyelids and not just on lower eyelid. If puffiness is on upper eyelid then you can hide it by using eye shadow. Colors of eye shadow used should be dark like brown or taupe. Don’t choose light and bright colors when you are intending to hide puffy eyes. You can also choose two shades for eye shadow one should be dark and other should be medium. Dark color of eye shadow should be applied staring from lashes to the middle of eye lids and the place where you left start from there till eye brows put on medium colored eye shadow. This option will perfectly hide out puffiness of the eyes.
- If puffiness is on lower eyelids, then it can be hidden with the help of concealer or foundation. Apply carefully as you have to conceal your flaw and not to expose it greatly. Choose a dark foundation on the skin under the eyes as it will hide in the best way as compared to others.
- You can also use an eye cream to hide the puffy eyes. Make sure that you choose the cream which suits your skin type. If your skin is very sensitive than you should choose cream which is suitable for sensitive skin. Apply this cream twice a day once in morning and the second time at night. This is recommended as it helps to keep skin near eyes soft & smooth and also removes any puffiness near the eyes.
Puffy eyes just destroys the look of a beautiful face and so it should be treated to look more beautiful and pretty. Keep the above tips in mind to treat the puffiness of the eyes. Along with the above tips keep in mind to keep your face as well as eyes properly moisturized by using a moisturizer according to skin type. Use makeup according to skin type only. You will look great once puffy eyes are hidden.