Every day, the life consists of going out and doing lots of work. Sometimes in between this, we don’t take proper care of ourselves or our skin. Skin becomes dirty and damaged when we return from outside. The germs and the dirt from the outside world gets deposited on to our skin and it can create problems. Therefore, it is necessary to remove these dirt and germs. By exfoliating the skin, the dead skin cells will be removed and the skin will become soft and smooth. By doing it regularly, the skin will remain healthy and it will definitely glow.
Here are some tips on how to exfoliate the skin:
– Exfoliating once or twice a week with a scrub is one of good ways to remove all the dirt from the skin and to brighten it up. Scrub removes the upper dead layer of cells and makes the complexion brighten when compared to before.
– You can use loofah for massaging the skin to remove the dirt. It is very natural way to exfoliate the skin. Loofah with handles do come which you can use for back of the body. Body sponges made of loofah are available if you don’t like to use the real loofah.
– You can use pumice stone for heels, knees and elbows. This stone is very much recommended to be used while taking a bath. Apply this stone on the rough areas of the body and by frequent use you will see that your skin will glow and will become soft too.
– Olive oil is considered to be very good agent in making skin smooth, soft and glowing. Mix olive oil with white sugar and use this paste to exfoliate your facial skin. The use of oil will help to maintain the oil content of the skin and this method of exfoliating is very beneficial only if you have dry skin.
– You can also make a mixture out of brown sugar, seasame oil and honey. Apply the paste of this mixture on your body and after some time wash it off with cold water. Honey is considered when you have to increase the beauty of the skin. This method helps to keep the skin glowing and also removes the unnecessary items from the skin by keeping the other things intact.
– Oatmeal is also believed as a good exfoliating agent. Mix oatmeal with water and honey and use the mixture as a mask for the face. Oatmeal will remove all the extra dead cells and will also help to brighten the skin. Another mixture of oatmeal which consists of oatmeal, sea salts and baking soda can be prepared and used as a scrub for hands and legs. Massage the hands and legs gently and after sometime wash it away with cold water. This way oatmeal can be used to exfoliate whole body.
– Mix lemon juice and brown sugar and use this scrub for facial skin. Lemon juice will help to get rid of unwanted skin cells, blackheads problems and will keep the skin fresh and healthy.
Exfoliating the skin is necessary in order to keep the skin free from acne, pimples, wrinkles, blackheads and other skin related infections. In addition, when we exfoliate the skin, we massage our face and body. By massaging the blood circulation increases and it helps to supply fresh nutrients to those parts. Thus exfoliating the skin regularly, keeps the skin fresh, healthy and it will give new young look to your skin.