Our looks depend on how the hair is styled. In addition, for good styling of hair, it is necessary that the hair should be in good condition. Its condition depends on our hair washing techniques and use of hair products. If you are using a lot of products which contains chemicals than avoid it. This will result in bad look of your hair, which will eventually result in making you look ugly. Your washing technique too has to be proper one.
Here are some tips on how to wash your hair:
- Make it a routine for yourself to take out time and massage your scalp with good oil at least before 1-2 hours of washing.
- Based on the type and condition of your hair, choose a shampoo and conditioner. If your hair is oily, then don’t select shampoo for dry or normal hair. This will have adverse reaction on your hair.
- Also before you wash the hair, make it tangle free. If you don’t do this then while washing, more and more hair will break.
- While washing your hair, it is advisable to wash it using lukewarm water. Apply shampoo mostly on the scalp and not on the tips. Tips will get damaged, if you apply a lot of shampoo over there. Massage your scalp properly.
- After you have applied shampoo on hair, leave it for 5 minutes and after that only you should rinse it.
- Now, its turn for conditioning. Conditioners are used to make your hair look good. Therefore, for applying conditioners you will have to start with tips and then gradually go to scalp.
- It is advisable that natural conditioners should be used while washing. Conditioners should be applied, and then the hair should be rinsed after 5 minutes or so. If you do this then conditioners will set properly in your hair giving them a shiny look.
- Make it your habit to wash your hair at least 3 times a week. If you wash just once, this will damage your hair gradually. If you have oily hair, then you should wash it every day as dirt will be accumulated very easily on the scalp due to oil.
- You can try on washing twice with shampoo for proper results and then conditioning the hair. After you have washed and conditioned your hair with lukewarm water, at last you can give final touchup with washing your hair with cold water.
- After washing, don’t dry your hair using hairdryer. Using a hairdryer will make your hair rough. Try to dry it by standing in sunlight.