Its a dream of every girl to have long and shiny hair. Different hairstyles can be experimented on longer hair. Short hair does have its advantages as they are easily manageable, but a very limited number of hairstyles can be tried on with short hair. Hair extensions have to be used if you want to style your short hair, but by frequently using the hair extensions, hair could be damaged. Instead of doing all this, you can just grow your hair naturally and style it in the way you like it. Getting long hair and that also naturally isn’t a hard task. All you have to do is follow some simple steps and make some routines to take proper care of your hair so that they would grow long in a natural way.
Here are some tips, which you can use to grow your hair faster:
- Hair fall is one of the major reasons why hairs don’t grow fast. It is obvious that some hair will break on daily basis and if this number increases than it is not a good sign. As more and more hair falls, growth of the hair will decrease. Along with this thickness of hair will also decrease. So, try out everything which will help you to prevent hair fall. Such as, before washing your hair, you should brush your hair first. This will reduce the hair fall after the wash.
- Avoid using chemicals on your hair. Chemicals are deposited on the hair by processes like coloring, highlighting, straitening etc. Moreover, avoid frequent use of blow dry, curling iron, rollers on the hair. Both of these will damage the hair and will increase the breakage of hair.
- Diet also affects the condition of hair. If you don’t eat a proper diet, then start eating it otherwise your hair will eventually become thin, dull and will break easily. Vitamin A, B, C and E rich food items should be included in the diet. They make hair strong and healthy and also adds shine to them. Food rich in iron, zinc and other minerals and protein rich food-items should be included in the diet as it will increase the growth of hair.
- Stress can decrease the growth rate of your hair. Therefore, it is necessary that you should remain stress free. Relaxation is important. You can relax by doing yoga or by getting proper sleep.
- You should massage your scalp and hair regularly with oils like olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil. Maintaining the natural oils of hair will make them stronger and thus they will grow faster.
- Massaging scalp with coconut milk for 10-15 minutes will lead to increased hair length. After massaging has been done, leave it for 20 minutes to set within the scalp. This gives proper nutrition to the scalp, which eventually increases the strength of the hair, and thus indirectly the hair grows.
- Mix limejuice and water and then apply it on the hair. It will help in increasing the growth rate of the hair.
- Fenugreek seeds are very effective in increasing length of the hair. Seeds should be mixed with water and a paste should be prepared. This paste has to be applied on the scalp. Frequent use of this will result in healthy hair and will increase the growth of it.
Good and long hair will enhance your features and will make you look more beautiful. Proper maintenance is required for longer hair and then only we can style them according to our wish. Trimming should be done at regular intervals to avoid any hair related problems.